Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is passing the Antonyms GRE part possible?

I took the gre test already and I have to take the verbal part over again. I really failed that part. Is there any way to pass the antonyms questions in terms of tricks besides trying to memorize 5,000 words that can't be done?Is passing the Antonyms GRE part possible?
Well, I just practice words everyday. Like when I read the newspaper or if I'm just web surfing, I write down words that I don't know the meaning of, then look up the definitions and learn them. I also try to use them in my everyday conversation so that it sinks in. The only way to learn is to practice. There's a few GRE practice tests online. Try www.princetonreview.com. I know it doesn't compare to the real test, but atleast you can practice until it becomes easier. If you really need to, use flash cards, have a friend quiz you, or pay for a practice course. Basically, do whatever you need to in order to score higher on the next exam - the GRE is not cheap, as you now know. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment