Tuesday, February 7, 2012

URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms for these words?

Here are the words:

-Flout (verb)

-Caveat (noun)

-Blazon (verb)

-Filch (verb)

-Fractious (adjective)

-Equitable (adjective)

-Autonomy (noun)

-Addenum (noun)

-Amnesty (noun)

-Axiomatic (adjective)

-Extricate (verb)

Post a response and tell me what you know. Simple answers will not be rated.URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms for these words?
Flout - Obey

Caveat - Beg

Blazon - Sloppy

Filch - Return

Fractious - Even-tempered

Equitable - Unfair

Autonomy - Dependence

"Addendum" (you spelled it incorrectly) - Detriment

Amnesty - Conviction

Axiomatic - Concealed

Extricate - ConfoundURGENT: Can you give me the antonyms for these words?
To be honest, I do not understand even one of those words.URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms for these words?
white girls are better???? hmm this is what you think.. ihope u like it when your white wife leaves you after years of marrige for no paticuliar reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment