Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm doing some English Homework and i need to find a site that gives me antonyms for a lot of words!!!?

I have hard words and most of these sites I've tried to use suck so please help me if you give me a good site you'll definitely get best answer.I'm doing some English Homework and i need to find a site that gives me antonyms for a lot of words!!!?
Hay Brandon,I also had the same problem and I am not a studious student,but I like browsing net for online tuition and I think this site is great for online tuition and have joined also,they give individual attention and always ready to listen u even if u ask the same question again and again,I am sure u must not have tried this link:http://www.besthelponweb.com/abouttutor.鈥?/a>













I'm doing some English Homework and i need to find a site that gives me antonyms for a lot of words!!!?
why don't you try using a dictionary instead?I'm doing some English Homework and i need to find a site that gives me antonyms for a lot of words!!!?
go to dictionary.com If you look up a word it will define it, give synonyms (words with the same meaning) and antonyms (opposite meaning)

No comments:

Post a Comment