Thursday, January 19, 2012

URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms to these words?

I have a vocabulary quiz in College English tomorrow, and I wanna be prepared. Here are the words:

Sleazy

Irrevocable

Sedulous

Remonstrate

Retrench

Resilient

Reverberate

Querulous

Repudiate

Propensity

Scurrilous

You don't have to give me the antonyms to all of the words, just tell me what you know. If you're gonna post a response, you'll have to do it before 8:00 pm. Please post a response as quickly as possible the sooner the better.URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms to these words?
Sleazy~~principled, reputable

Irrevocable~~temporary

Sedulous~~lazy, laid-back

Remonstrate~~accept, approve

Retrench~~Expand, extend

Resilient~~Inflexible, rigid

Reverberate~~absorb

Querulous~~cheerful, pleasant

Repudiate~~acknowledge , confirm

Propensity~~disgust, distaste

Scurrilous~~complimentary, inoffensive
Hit up thesaurus.com... that is def. what you need.

Good luck!URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms to these words?
i don't have a clue?,but anyway go here

Synonyms from Thesaurus.com

some 1 told me 2 did it was awsome

and i found wat i waz looking 4URGENT: Can you give me the antonyms to these words?
Alright then, but type them into world and shift+F7 to see what else you get!



Sleazy - refined

Irrevocable - changible

Sedulous

Remonstrate - concur

Retrench

Resilient - fatigued

Reverberate - decay

Querulous

Repudiate

Propensity - reluctance

Scurrilous - respectable
Prude

temporary

idk

idk

retreat

flexible

idk

idk

idk

idk
reputable

temporary

lax

accept

increase

inflexible

keep still, soundless, absorb

good-humored

acknowledge

[not so sure about propensity, sorry]

repectful

No comments:

Post a Comment