Friday, January 27, 2012

Antonyms???

i need an antonym for surname? i know what it means but i just need an antonymAntonyms???
Given name or forename are both antonyms for surname.
ok-I have been told I have a weird way of looking at things so... If surname means first or last name, how about bastardy- no name, illegitimate?Antonyms???
first nameAntonyms???
baptismal name? first name? given name?
1st name
I don't think there are any.

Maybe it's last name?

I searched thesaurus site below, and found no antonym. If anything , you can try to see if any of those selective synonyms will have an antonym which will fit.
I don't really think there is any. Not everything has a clear opposite.
A antonym means opposite...........Surname means your given last name.............So you really have to tell what the last name is in order to give an antonym for it....Understand ?
Given name

No comments:

Post a Comment