Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is a fast way to memorize 58 Vocabulary words and their definitions and synonyms/antonyms with a sentence?

I need to know them all for my Final Exam in English on May 25, 2010 and I want to be able to study everything else, so I need to have them memorized by Friday night if possible. So how can I do this fast and quick and know all the words??? I need this burden off of my shoulders.What is a fast way to memorize 58 Vocabulary words and their definitions and synonyms/antonyms with a sentence?
http://survivingthecrowd.blogspot.com/20鈥?/a> This is a list of advice on how to ace your final exams (or at least do well). The third one if the answer to your question but I suggest you read the whole list so you'll be more prepared (: Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment